SO! Here’s the ingredients… pay attention… there are two elements to this one… and a bit of prep in stage two for the day before…
The Shell Ingredients
– 1 cup of raw almonds / walnuts
– 1 cup of dates
– 1 tbsp of water
Now… making the Shell Instructions
– Blend with the vitamix / another high powered blender
– Then mould into a silicone cup / cup cake holders to get the shape (rolling them into balls and then ‘thumbing’ them out is probably the easiest way
– Place in the fridge to help them set.
The Filing Ingredients
– 1 cup of cashew nuts (soak overnight)
– 5 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon lemon zest
– 5 tablespoons water
– Honey or other sweetener to taste
Now… making the filling Instructions
– Soak the cashew nuts overnight in water
– Blend all the ingredients with a vitamix / other high powered blender to make it into a cream.
– Decorate as you wish!!!!