What We Offer
We are dedicated to offering the best yoga retreats. Our retreat centre provides the space, food and professional warm welcome for you to really let go and enter into retreat mode. Our retreat centre is warm, comfortable and relaxed and we bring our years of experience in this industry to ensure you can really let go while you are here.
Our own residential wellness retreats
We run our own courses with our resident teacher, Michelle Moroney who has been teaching yoga full time since 2003. We also have a fantastic team of experienced teachers and therapists who also run residential wellness retreats.
We have a number of these retreats all year ranging from weekends to week long: from full yoga immersions to yoga and hiking and yoga and cooking. For more details of our residential courses please go to the Retreats page on this website and see for yourself why we can confidently say we run the best yoga retreats in Ireland.
Special Guest Teachers
We feature a number of guest teachers, well-known yoga teachers on the international scene who bring with them their own unique style of yoga to our retreat centre. For more details of our calendar of events please visit our Retreats Page.
Run Your Own Retreat
We also share our retreat centre for large groups; teachers or facilitators wishing to run their own programs. Our retreat centre provides the space, accommodation, meals and hosting. For details on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our information pack.
What we don’t offer
- We are not a hotel and while we have parallel standards of comfort we do not offer the same services.
- The rooms are not turned down nor are they serviced during your stay.
- We are not open for people to drop in, retreats are private and we respect the space people need to really relax and unwind. If you wish to come and see us or to view the retreat please get in touch and we can arrange a suitable time when there are no retreats on for you to visit.
- We are a dry facility and while we are happy to recommend some great local pubs to sample the local Guinness and traditional music scene, we do not have alcohol on site.
- We do not offer laundry facilities.
- Guests are welcome to help themselves to tea and coffee all weekend and are expected to return their cups to the dishwasher etc.
- We provide hand soaps, towels and hair driers in each room.
- We do not provide shower gel, shampoo and conditioner or beach towels. If you wish to swim in the sea please bring a beach towel with you.